Uniform Complaint Procedure

A complaint regarding the violation of specific federal and state programs that use categorical funds such as Adult Education, After School Education and Safety, Agricultural Vocational Education, American Indian Education Centers, American Indian Early Childhood Education, Career Technical Education, Child Care and Development, Consolidated Categorical Aid, Foster Youth Services, Local Control Funding Formula and Local Control Accountability Plans, Migrant Education, Nutrition Services, Regional Occupational Centers, School Facilities, Special Education, Tobacco-Use Prevention Education, and Unlawful Pupil Fees are considered UCP complaints. UCP complaints are filed with the district superintendent or their designee. 

For additional information regarding Uniform Complaint Procedure please contact:

Jennifer Johnson
Assistant Superintendent
Educational Services
Phone: (707) 441-3363
Fax: (707) 441-3338
[email protected]